Welcome everyone! Thank You for viewing my blog! It's a little creepy things bout me! Hope u guys enjoy it and have fun wif your own life!!

aku adalah...

My photo
I am an architect..alhamdulillah for all gifts from God Ya Allah..I wanna go far..far away..wif my love ones.. memerhati, menganalisa dan memahami. learn from d past.

Ikut Ikutan...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Touched by Maher Zain


" For the rest of my life
I'll be with you
I'll stay by your side
honest and true
Till the end of my time
I'll be loving you...loving you...

For the rest of my life
Through day and night
I'll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever
I'll be there for you

I know that deep in my heart... "

A little bit lyric of this song..demam maher zain dh kt rumah ni..everyone's laptop are playing this song..heh..but i love this song so much..so deep, so touchable..


No comments:

Post a Comment