Welcome everyone! Thank You for viewing my blog! It's a little creepy things bout me! Hope u guys enjoy it and have fun wif your own life!!

aku adalah...

My photo
I am an architect..alhamdulillah for all gifts from God Ya Allah..I wanna go far..far away..wif my love ones.. memerhati, menganalisa dan memahami. learn from d past.

Ikut Ikutan...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

berminat

Assalamualaikum...

while i'm godek2 blog2 orang, thn i found these cool things...

Lomo Fisheye Camera!

and u will get this..

Cool is'nt it?
and another thing is...

Keychain digi cam which is very da cumill..

and u will get picture like this...!!

and another cool thing is...

lomo digi jelly cam

dan ini la hasilnyer...

ya..aku mungkin terpengaruh..but i like all these cameras..nk beli?? huhu..kene la keje dulu...yup..mmg la x semahal dslr..paling2 mahal pn 3-4ratus...but still..kene keje dulu...huhu...

p/s: lomo fisheye i like da most...;)


uɐɯnɹɐɥɐɯɐu

No comments:

Post a Comment